1. After indicating an intention to kick at goal at a penalty, the kicker has 60 seconds (playing time) to complete the kick. When does the timing start?
2. Blue #15, with one foot behind his own “22” metre line, catches a ball that was kicked directly from red #15 and simultaneously calls “mark”. The ball has not reached the plane of the “22” metre line. What is the referee options?
3. Blue #10 kicks the ball directly into red’s in-goal. As the ball lands in-goal it subsequently rolls back into the field of play just over red’s goal line. Red #15, who is in in-goal, picks up the ball which is now in the field of play and makes a touchdown. What is the referee options?
4. Blue team attempts a penalty goal 55m from red team goal post. As the ball is kicked the ball falls short, but bounces off the head of a red player in front of their goal post and goes over the crossbar. The assistant referees raise their flags up. What is the referee options?
5. A maul is formed between blue and red players. Blue #8 (the ball carrier) is deliberately taken to ground by blue #1 (own teammate) in the maul. What should the referee award?
6. Blue #11 is tackled by red #14. Red #15 arrives at the tackle from the direction of his own goal line and stands on his feet and over the ball, which is on the ground. Blue #6 arrives at the tackle from the direction of his own goal line, and without binding onto red #15 goes directly for the ball with his hands, gains possession and passes to his scrumhalf. What is the referee options?
7. A line-out is formed just outside blue’s “22” area with the red team to throw the ball in. The ball is however won by the blue team, which passes the ball back inside their “22” area. A ruck forms inside blue’s “22” area and blue #9 kicks the ball directly into touch. Where is the line-out formed, and which team should throw in the ball?
8. Blue #10 kicks the ball directly towards the touch line. Red #15, in touch, jumps and catches the ball that crossed the plane of touch and then lands in the field of play.
9. A player makes a mark in in-goal. What action should the referee take?
10. Blue #10 kicks the ball directly towards the touch line. Red #15, in the field of play, jumps and deflects the ball that already crossed the plane of touch backwards into the field of play and then lands in touch.